INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE WRITING A SHORT SALE OFFER
Please be advised the following instructions are mandatory. We work with one buyer only and accept only serious offers.
We have a track record of 100% success rate and closed over 100 short sales.
- CAR Contract
- 3% Earnest Money to be deposited in escrow on the day of property contingency removal;
- 30 days or less Close of Escrow from bank acceptance;
- 10 Days for property Contingencies from seller acceptance;
- 14 Days appraisal and loan contingency from Bank acceptance;
- Property to be bought in AS-IS condition. Although CAR contract is an AS-IS contract, banks want to see it specified in the purchase contract;
- All inspections and/or repairs are to be paid by buyer(s);
- Short Sale Addendum – call Listing agent to know how much time to allocate (depends from one bank to another);
- Copy of Deposit Check;
- Pre-Approval Letter;
- Proof of Down Payment;
- No Home warranty provided by seller and/or bank.